STAC (Secure Telephony Adapter for Cloud) enables our partners to easily deliver Microsoft Teams connectivity via Direct Routing and rapidly on-board their business customers using advanced automation and management tools.
This solution was developed in partnership with AudioCodes, a voice networking leader. The pandemic accelerated the adoption of cloud services and this, in conjunction with the planned switch off of public telephony networks (the PSTN), has generated a growing need to integrate telephony services with cloud communications services.
To answer current market needs, STAC provides a seamless, rapid and cost-effective migration to Teams for high quality voice and video collaboration
Benefits of STAC for Teams powered by AudioCodes
- Complete Teams Voice-as-a-Service: Enterprises can get on the fast track to Microsoft Teams voice, video and collaboration with a powerful service offering.
- Direct Routing as a Service: Businesses can quickly and easily connect their Teams tenant to existing SIP trunks or existing telephony solution with Direct Routing as a Service.
- Network Management Reporting and Analytics: Proactive monitoring, management and quality of experience (QoE) reporting for all users.
- Life-cycle User Management Platform: Life-cycle management and automation management tools to help streamline business processes, with a self-service portal for your user management and calling policies, including MACD operations.
- Simple Per-User Per-Month Pricing: Up and running quickly and easily in minutes.
- Integrated Calling Plans: Bundled minutes across the organisation to make telephony costs more predictable.
Find out more
To find out more about STAC and the need for telephony visit our STAC page.
To find out more about STAC for Microsoft Teams powered by AudioCodes, as well as our other Cloud Solutions, please contact your account manager or call sales on 01635 225 000.